The Employers’ Association is committed to helping employers develop creative, realistic and workable solutions that will allow them to manage more effectively – linking their compensation practices with the behavior and efficiency they expect their employees to exhibit – within today's ever-changing world.
TEA develops compensation programs that help to attract and retain exceptional talent by insuring internal equity and maintaining external competitiveness. Our programs help to influence behavior by paying employees for performance (their ability to do assigned job responsibilities and demonstrate their core competencies) rather than paying them for how long they have worked. They reward performance when consistently applied throughout the organization and help to address performance issues by defining expectations.
Unfortunately, no “one size fits all” compensation administration program effectively manages and rewards employee performance. Every organization has its own unique culture and motivational needs. We have developed more than 600 Compensation Administration Programs for companies throughout the country and can help your organization identify objectives, develop systems and communicate results to your employees while respecting your budget and adding to your bottom line.
TEA can help you design and implement a Compensation Administration Program by:
- Determining the best total rewards philosophy for your organization
- Reviewing your current compensation and benefits system to see how it compares to your labor market competition. If your system “is not broken,” we will not try to “fix it.”
- Involving of all employees in the process
- Strengthening employee/management communications through direct discussions that clarify and solidify assigned duties and responsibilities
- Establishing internal equity while developing competitive total compensation structures and strategies that recognize individual performance and the contribution that each identified job makes in fulfilling the organization’s mission
- Insuring external competitiveness by using appropriate benchmark compensation data to establish effective pay ranges
- Training individuals within the organization to administer and maintain a finished product, remaining available for questions or annual updates to compensation structure
Project Proposal & Fees
We will meet with you to discuss the scope of your project then provide a written proposal outlining our understanding of your expectations, what we will do to fulfill those expectations, what your investment will be, and what (exactly) you will receive for the investment prior to beginning any work. Contact Dave Smith
, at 616.698.1167 to discuss how we can assist you in paying for performance and in developing a total rewards package.