Affirmative Action Plan Development and Review
Affirmative Action can be a complicated and time consuming process. The Employers’ Association (TEA) assists organizations with the creation and implementation of federally compliant Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) and associated requirements. Whether you are brand new to developing your Affirmative Action Plan and fulfilling your obligations or you have been doing it for years, TEA can help:
- Develop your Affirmative Action Plans. Work with you to identify the data that is required to be collected and how to collect it. Reconcile the data and run all required statistical analyses as well as provide a compliant narrative (either standard language or customized for your organization). Along with your plan, we can also create:
- An Executive Summary Slide deck to review the status of compliance with your leadership teams (can provide presentation of slides as well, if desired).
- Division/Business Unit Diversity Reports
- Review your existing Affirmative Action Plans (not developed through TEA) and provide feedback regarding compliance
- Rapid AAP development and assistance (if audited)
In addition to plan development, TEA can also provide the following solutions related to Affirmative Action:
- Compensation analysis (including full Comp Plan design, if desired)
- Leadership training
- Interviewing skills
- Recruitment guidance
- Outreach support
- Applicant Tracking help
- Assistance with Government Audits
- Guidance in aligning your Affirmative Action efforts with your larger business strategy
- Strategic Diversity/Inclusion solutions to go beyond mere compliance
We specialize in preparing Affirmative Action Plans for Higher Education (Colleges and Universities), Manufacturing, Healthcare, First Year Plans, small/medium size organizations, multiple locations, and many others.
For those who are new to Affirmative Action, TEA provides a ½ day training program, "Affirmative Action: Understanding Your Organization’s Responsibilities and Compliance Obligations", to review the components of an AAP. Check out when the next program is offered by clicking here and typing 'Affirmative' in the Events search field.
If you have questions about Affirmative Action (or Strategic Inclusion & Diversity work) please contact Jason Reep, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org